Thursday, May 7, 2009

Not pregnant





Ok so I am not pregnant and I did not mean for this post to take me so long or for the suspense to be suspenseful at all really. I just didn't get around to downloading pictures and blogging at all in a timely manner, as usual. So, the news is just that on Easter Sunday, Sam and I got the bright idea to shave Easton's long locks and to also leave a little mohawk. His hair grows really fast and we thought it could grow through some cute phases along the way back to long hair again. Sam acutally did a really good job. My computer is being fussy so when in a few days/(weeks) when I actually post again you can see the mohowak in all its glory. Everyone says it makes E-Z look older which makes me a little sad. Here are some pictures of the buzz session, which included a high chair, Baby Einstein, a sucker (with lots of hair on sucker and lots of washing hair off sucker), and a very patient little boy who did very well until the very end....

1 comments:

Kirsten said...

wow... older and cuter than ever. :)