Monday, April 27, 2009

Easton update 16-17 months

Easton likes to play "Peek-A-Boo" behind the shower curtain so I was ready for this picture!
Here he is playing "Peek-A-Boo" again
Here is an unintentional form of peek-a-boo (notice the scattered TP, kindof hard to miss)
Not sure what is going on here....


Doesn't he look like a little surfer dude.
This is Easton's coy little smile to get what he wants from mommy and daddy.

This is what happens when 1)mommy and daddy leave out a bowl full of oatmeal and 2)Easton likes to climb onto the kitchen table. But seriously, even though the carpet floor, table, and your child is a mess, how can you do anything but sigh and then laugh when you see this face.

P.s. For all you friends out there in Utah I have a surprise for you about Easton that I will blog about soon. I am very behind in my blogging so I will blog about it as soon as I download the pictures. Hehe

6 comments:

Jodi Nelson said...

...is he going to be wearing a shirt that says "i'm a big brother?!!!" :0) Or will he be sititng on a potty. I really just have no idea, but can't wait. Something your AZ friends already know... but we Utah folk don't... HUM, what could it be, what could it be?? staying tuned!

Kirsten said...

don't leave us hanging like that! I love the peek-a-boo pics (especially the one in the bathroom with the TP). I can't wait for you guys to get out here. I'm so warner-sick it's crazy. OK I demand you post that secret right NOW! Hmm...is Easty going to be a big bro? NAH that can't be it--you would have called me already. Wait...you did call me last night and I didn't get my phone in time. I'm calling you right now!!

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Cute pictures of little-E. I got your text, let's definitely catch up soon.

Rachelle & Matt said...

Well I hope the news is Easton is a going to be a big brother ;) I can't wait to see the pictures.

MJJarman said...

I know I tell you every time, but he is ridiculously gorgeous!

Criscell said...

He is SOOOO HANDSOME, Kim!!! What a DOLL! Congrats on the job offer! That is sooo exciting! We'll be sad to lose you guys.