Monday, April 27, 2009

Job Offer!

I have been very neglectful of blogging and we received this great news about a week ago so it's about time I share. Many of you know there was a deadline of April 26 that Albertson's was going to let Sam know if he got the job in Utah he interviewed with over a month ago. It is good news. They offered him the position and he is so excited because Albertson's is a great company and was one of his top two choices. They even offer better incentives and pay than Walgreen's (the other company that hired him) and we will still be in the salt lake valley. We are thrilled!

7 comments:

The Richards Family said...

That is so exciting! Congrats Sam!!!

Travis and Britni said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys. We'll miss you, but that's awesome.

Krissy said...

Congratulations! We will miss you guys tho!

Jodi Nelson said...

Yeah!!!! How exciting is that??? When would he start? And which Albertson's??? :)

Kirsten said...

yeah yeah yeah. Congrats Sammy! That's great news indeed. Now get your bums out here! NOW! please.

Clements Family said...

That is so exciting! Maybe when you move home we can get together!

Rachelle & Matt said...

I am so excited for you guys! It will be so fun you have back here. Not that I go on playdates because I don't have kids but I know all the other mother are going to love for you to join them.