Thursday, November 27, 2008

I'm Thankful for the Love...

There is always so much to be thankful for but today I want to focus on a few of the people in my life I am especially thankful for. My mom, my dad, my big sis and my two older brothers. I love you all more than words and would not enjoy life to the fullest without you all. Without your fun-loving teasing and ability to really let things go (Wiff), without your endearing querkiness and generosity (dado) without your all encompassing love and thoughtfulness (mom) without your true friendship and sense of humor (Chris) without your contagious laugh and knowing you are always there for me (B). You all make my life better in so many ways. In deep meaningful ways and in light-hearted, happy, fun ways. You all make me cry with sentiment. You all make me want to pull my hair out. You all make me laugh til it hurts. You all have given me priceless memories I never want to forget. Thanks for the love.

Pipsqueak, Kimmy, Kimmers

Helmet and water wings-check

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

What a cute post pipsqueak! I'm thankful for your family as well! And...I know Tim is especially grateful for your dad because he'll listen to him talk about science stuff all night long. :)

Travis and Britni said...

Cute blog. I love your hair. Of course you could pull off purple if you really wanted to:) I'm so glad I found you. I found you on Criscell's blog, so I added you to mine. Hope you had a great break.