Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Turkey Day with Friends, No Family

This was the first family picture we took since I dyed my hair and when I looked at it on my camera it was pretty weird seeing three dark headed people in the photo instead of just two. But I like that now Easton and I have more similar features and people notice sooner that he has my blue eyes.
This is Easton topless btw after the red jello, spilled rootbeer, gravy, mashed potatoes, etc, etc.
RockBand baby
This is blackmail in 20 years Easton.


Thanksgiving was a nice change this year. We of course love the holidays with our families but it was a once in a time thing to have it with friends and fellow students who stuck around. We ended up with 13 adults and 8 kids. The food was really good, especially for first time turkey preparers (props Siri) and for all of us who made the other dishes without our mothers help :). We had a good time.

2 comments:

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

It was fun to have everyone there.

Kirsten said...

I too like the three headed brunette picture. You can DEFINITELY tell he is your son!