Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Snuggie


A few weeks before Christmas I was looking through my emails when I read something about a Snuggie. Huh? I realized this was not my email account but Sam's that had been left open and had gone directly to his account. I like surprises so I quickly closed the email but was wondering what a Snuggy was. I knew it was my Christmas gift but what was it? A few days later Sam and I were watching TV when a cheesy infomercial came on about a Snuggy and how you can snuggle up with your arms inside the blanket. That's right inside! I started laughing and said, "Who would want...." and then slowly turning to look at one another and realizing that that was my Christmas gift from Sam we both burst out laughing. I was hysterical. I literally fell off the chair and was crying at the irony. It was so funny. Even further irony I write to you while wearing my Snuggy and I am perfectly snug and happy to report that it is convenient to have my arms covered and snug with very very soft fleece as I type.

10 comments:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Kim I can't believe Sam bought that for you, that is hilarious, Spence and I both cracked up when we saw the infomercial on tv! When do you guys come into town?

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

So funny! I laugh everytime I see the infomercial.I will think of you everytime I see it.

Jodi Nelson said...

LOL, that is great! :)

The Richards Family said...

That is so funny. yes, I have seen those commercials.

Kirsten said...

I love that he got you the infamous Snuggy! I saw the infomercial the other day and thought to myself "wouldn't that be funny if I got that for Tim for x-mas?" I love Sam!

Criscell said...

Ha ha! That is awesome! I saw that infomercial too. I'm glad you like it!

Pulver Palooza said...

that is funny! love the story> he when do u come to utah?

Tim, Crista and Addy said...

That cracks me up because when I saw it I thought at first that it was silly. But, as I thought about it more, I really want one! Happy New Year!

jray said...

That is soooo funny:) I am still laughing about it!!!

Krissy said...

My Mom got one for christmas too! I hope that you got the complimentary reading light that comes with it as well!