Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Rambunctious little boy







Easton has almost this routine of what he likes to get into and do around the house, most of which he should not do or get into and most of which he knows he should not do or get into. He loves the toilets and every time he walks into the bathroom now he says ka-ka cause of all the scolding I've done. Thank goodness for toilet seat lid holderdowner-thinger-bopers. He loves to eat the toilet paper and also says ka-ka while in the process of stuffing it in his little mouth. He has yet to understand the meaning of the word,...clearly. I was tired of him flinging DVDs and DVD cases all over the room so I put them in a plastic case under the tv. He is now obsessed with pulling it out and stepping on it so he is big and tall and can hit the tv with all his might. I am going to have to go to plan C with this one. Throwing things into the kitchen garbage and pulling things out-Yuck! If kids only knew what they were doing sometimes. Now this next one is hilarious and terrifying to watch. I really want to get it on camera but am afraid to leave his side as he might split his head open. He has learned to open the tray of his baby swing and climb on it so he is standing and then swing freely to his hearts content as high and recklessly as possible, all the while laughing hysterically every time. I love to see it but I think I might need to put what has now become a trapeze away. I think it is time.

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

I have witnessed the pulling of the DVD case out and climbing on and I know his fascination with toilets, but that is HILARIOUS about the swing. Funny kiddo! I also love the story about him shoving T.P. into his mouth, all the while saying "ka ka". That's great!

Criscell said...

Ha ha ha! I love the pic of Easton with all the gloves on his head! Don't you just love seeing all the things they can get into? He's so smart to be able to open his baby swing, climb in and get himself swinging! You better watch out for that one...

Looks like you guys had a fun T-giving break with everyone who stayed here. Thanks for all your help with the RS Progressive dinner. It turned out so well.

Krissy said...

What a precious little guy! He keeps you busy tho! I am savoring every day that Lindsey remains stationary!!!