Monday, December 15, 2008

Couldn't leave you hangin on the Easton pics

I caught Easton cracking himself up at the mirror
And I caught this too! I couldn't believe I caught it on film!
My little GQ boy
He carried around my boots for a few minutes. Probably until he realized they were almost as big as he is.
"Now this is a REAL TV folks"
I took Easton to the park last week when it was still normal Arizona weather and he started pushing the stroller around on his own. I thought that was cute until he began gathering pine cones and putting them one by one into the bottom of the stroller.
Here he is off for more pine cones.
This is Easton's early Christmas present from Grandma and Grandpa Tayler. He loves to try to get on by himself. He has a few different maneuvers.
This one's my favorite. LOL
He has learned how to rock it all by himself.

3 comments:

The Richards Family said...

seriously kim! He is so beautiful. Can you call a boy beautiful? Well, he is. I mean his eyes. Ok so if i ever have another little girl....well i might just have to make little (or grown up, by then) Easton marry her!

Krissy said...

He is so stink'in cute! I can't stand it!

Criscell said...

He should be a model! He is absolutely adorable. Congrats on your new Pilot! That is awesome! We are looking into buying a new car soon... I love all your cute crafts, Kim. Way to go! They turned out so cute.