Monday, January 21, 2008

Tiffani Wiffani





Miss Tiffani, my favorite sister ever, turned 35 on the 16th this month. I wanted to holla out a Happy Birthday to her! I also wanted to take a few minutes to remember what I love about her. Tiffani has always been one to think of others. This is why she has put in countless hours to help the orphan children in Romania. She is one that has an idea and actually follows through with it. Tiff and I were pregnant together with our first child and delivered them only 3 1/2 months apart. This has been so great for me to have her for advice and someone to laugh with about the "joys" of pregnancy/breast feeding etc. She is a very patient mother and I think Gracyn would agree she is a fun loving mother as well. Tiffani is very strong and somehow has been able to really and truly keep a smile and positive attitude while going through some hard times. I really look up to her for this. Well, if we are to travel back in time a few decades I would remember a rebellious sister who had an unrelenting fascination with driving cars when she shouldn't have, aka, at 14-15 years old. Every time, without fail when my parents went out of town (and I wonder now why they ever did during her teenage years) she would steal the car and go for a joy ride....and she always got caught. That was another gaurantee. I also remember having many sleepovers with her and fending her off as she pinched and bit and scratched me. She thought it was so funny. I thought it was so annoying. But it got a laugh out of us anyway. For your sake Tiff I will not bring up the time you locked me in mom's room while you had a raging party downstairs. Hey, at least you brought me dinner and movies to keep me occupied. :) Love ya Wiffers!

2 comments:

Tim, Crista and Addy said...

Hey Kim! I remember having a sleep over at your house and the two of us stole your dads car! That was, you backed it out and then Tiff came running out after us because you couldn't get it in gear! Fun times! :)

Kirsten said...

Funny memories! You would never know looking at her, that she has such a rebellious past. That is too funny about the stolen cars. If my parents ever went out of town, Meg would sneak out and stay out all night, that was the extent of our rebelling--oh that was in addition to me dating a guy that 3 years older than me....what rebells we were!