Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Boating!!!

We were lucky enough to be able to go boating this weekend with friends up at Lake Pleasant which is only 30 mins from here. We had such a good time! Our friends provided the blue muscle suits for Easton and Cameron and I couldn't get enough of them in them, as you can see. They looked adorable! They both loved the boat and going fast. They didn't get scared at all. Easton was the designated flag holder and took his job very seriously. It was gorgeous outside but the water was cold and we got started late so I didn't get in. I hope to go again and try out the wakeboards.














8 comments:

Pulver Palooza said...

So fun. I miss boating. Hopefully this year I can make it out on the lake. BTW you look fantastic in a bakini! I am so envious!

Krissy said...

Fun!!! Easton is fearless!

Kirsten said...

1. I can't believe how fast Easty's hair grows.
2. You look great (and super skinny) as always--super jealous (plus I'm jealous you didn't get stretch marks from pregnancy--arrrg)
3. Miss you guys like crazy, can't wait until you move out here
4. Jealous again about the warmer weather you're having.
5. Those blue suits are hilarious (and extremely clever)

Jodi Nelson said...

boating is so fun whether you get in our not. how awesome that easton loved it and didn't cry. you look great!! :)

Rachelle & Matt said...

I am so jeaulous! I love boating and totally miss it.

The Showalters said...

JEALOUS! It has been snowing for the last 2 days in Bountiful. Looks like so much fun!

The Weatherspoon's said...

Kim, you took so many cute pictures! I might have to steal the group picture!! Easton is pretty photogenic...

Criscell said...

WOw! What a fun trip you guys had. Easton is as cute as ever. Are we still on for visiting teaching tomorrow? I'll call you and let you know what time.