Friday, January 16, 2009

The Phx Zoo and petting zoo







I don't think Easton was a huge fan of the carousel. He liked it ok but probably not his favorite "toy" yet. He just kindof sat there like, "What is this thing?"

I was impressed with the Phx zoo. I dare say I might like it better than the Utah zoo. I think it's laid out better so you can see the animals easier and it seemed less crowded even when it is not hot this time of year. We had a great weekend with my parents and although Easton does not get excited about the animals he does look at them and appear interested which is cool. My favorite were the brightly colored baboons. Easton was not at all afraid of the goats at the petting zoo and was just as interested in the tree stumps and benches to climb on as he was the goats.

0 comments: