Friday, January 16, 2009

Binki Wars


Easton went through a time of not much interest in his binki's and I was thinking, "Wow, getting him to let these go will be a smooth transition." Then, he became obsessed! He wants them at all times. He wants one in his mouth and one in each hand while he walks around. He wants them while he eats. He can't seem to figure out if he wants to take them out long enough to put the food in. When he wakes up he throws them out of his crib (strange since he's obsessed) but then when we go to get him out of his crib he wants nothing more than to get out of our arms and recapture his lost binki's on the floor and man he's mad until he gets to them! And he's a binki theif too!, hence the binki wars. He has no wubby or stuffed animal he is attached to. Just his binki(s). We are going to have to get creative soon I'm afraid....

2 comments:

The Showalters said...

I know all about the binki obsession. Cambell is the same way, one in the mouth and one/two in her hands. Even when she is sleeping! I think we both will have a week of screaming in the near future!

Kirsten said...

Okay it's time for an update! Even though you live around the corner now, I still look at this blog and I know you have some more pictures to post :) Oh and that picture of your mom and dad below is still cracking me up.