Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Monster Mash

Ok, so Sam looks stoned but this is our couples costume that we made at the last minute. We were going to be overzealous hikers to go with E's costume but when I told me sister she said I needed to do a funny costume and gave me this idea. Thanks Sis! I googled it so I would have an idea of how to craft this thing and we came up with some things to make it work. It was really fun!
Andy and Jon threw a fabulous Halloween Bash complete with lot's of "getting to know you games" :). We also were given a set of stickers and tried to put them conspicously on people without them knowing. If they noticed they got to sticker you. They were bandits and Cameron was a really cute sock monkey.
Where's Waldo and Hula Dancer. Joe loved his cane and loved how handy it was for all sorts of necessary tasks.
White trash and sexy Vampire. What a pair.

3 comments:

jray said...

Sam was not under the influence at the time of these photographs. However, the caffeine started to catch up with him by the end of the night...

Peck Family said...

I just have to say the white trash guy makes me nervous with his crotch showing... Happy Halloweeniee

Krissy said...

You two are hilarious! I love the costumes! Looks like we missed partying with a fun group. That's what we get for being party poopers!