Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Time in Utah-again

Bath time at the Grand America. I could have lived in that gorgeous, huge bathroom. My mom, sis and the tots spent the night. It was a very long night however as my mom and sister stayed up til 4 am talking and playing cards and when we went to bed I woke up Easton who then did not sleep the REST of the night and morning so I literally did not get an ounce of sleep that night. It was miserable. Poor guy was not doing well and sure enough had 2 new teefers in the morning.

"I need my personal space, move over Gracyn!"
My dad put up this swing on the patio. E of course loves it!

1 comments:

Kirsten said...

It will be so fun that he has cousins around the same age as him. Poor little Vern will have no cousins from my side. PLUS...with the name VERNON we might as well count him out to having any friends all together.