Friday, August 8, 2008

If you want a quick laugh on Sam's expense-Read on!

The other day Sam was diligently cleaning and organizing the balcony while Easton was sleeping. I had a doctors appt and went to say goodbye and to give him the baby monitor. By habit I shut the balcony door and locked it leaving Sam locked out of the house! He had no cell phone and no way in! He couldn't get either of the sliding glass doors open (I'm feeling good about that actually) and so what to do? Luckily, one of the grounds workers was close by and Sam had to give him a holler, "Hey can you help me?!" The guy threw him his cell phone and Sam called San Lagos who had to come to our apartment and unlock our house door and then the balcony door for Sam who was in his garment top and basketball shorts. I received a call shortly after saying I was "In trouble!" Ha Ha. Poor Sammy! Pretty funny though huh!

6 comments:

Carlie and Ryan Skinner said...

go easton! walkers are fun but hard. pretty soon he will be climber and you will find him on the kitchen table or changing table pretending to jump. kind of stressful when they do that! i love this story about sam!

Kim said...

HA HA HA! I think we sort of happened upon Sam's little adventure. When I came home the other day, 2 guys (they looked like the ground-crew) came up to me and asked if I lived in your apartment. I told him no and said I was a neighbor. And they told me they were trying to get a hold of the guy who lived there, wife. Little did I know what was 'actually' going on! Sorry we couldn't have been a bigger help to you guys. But I guess it all turned out in the end, and what a fun story to tell!
Cute pictures of Easton, by the way. I think he is bigger than Audrey now (in weight at least)...what a TANK:-)

Criscell said...

Ha ha! I love it! That's too funny!

Krissy said...

Kim... you rascal! That is pretty funny though and I'm sure Sam is laughing about it now! I get back from Utah tomorrow and we will have to get together soon!

Kirsten said...

oh my word that is too funny. I've done that to Tim before, but he couldn't get in so he had to climb up the balcony and came in through our guest bedroom sliding glass door (which I didn't feel good about because I never knew that he purposely kept that door unlocked so he could get in case he ever needed it).

MJJarman said...

That's so funny! I would totally do that to Joe.