Friday, August 8, 2008

Botanical Gardens

It's hot!!! One can never have enough water in these parts, huh Easton?!
This is a really late post but when my parents came into town in June we went to the Botanical Gardens for their Jazz Concert Under the Stars. It was really fun! I definitely want to do it again next year, except this time maybe we'll do it in April to avoid the heat. Here is one of the many giant cactus.
They had lights on the trees, good Jazz music and yummy food.
For Father's Day I got my dad some Grandfather children books to read to Easton. I think my dad got a little choked up at the message of the book with Easton on his lap. It is so cute to see him with E.

1 comments:

Criscell said...

That looks so fun! Where are the Botanical Gardens? We're always looking for new things to do.