Saturday, July 26, 2008

Sedon-cha think this looks fun!

Sam loves puns and when we first drove up to Sedona with my parents he couldn't stop saying Sedona puns, i.e. Sedon't tell me how to get there... He thinks he's so funny but when we got home from our trip with Kaylee and Kade he was so proud of himself for not making one Sedona pun. Good job babe!
We asked a passerby to take our picture and he made a big deal about getting Easton to look and smile so I was working on that when he took the picture and then handed us the camera even though Sam and I were clearly not looking.
The waterhole was crowded where the cliff jumping was (I'm kindof a wuss because I always worry I'm going to be paralyzed after jumping- so no jumping for me this time).
It was pretty high actually.
If you walked away abit from the cliffs there was no one around. It was fun to have it to ourselves and it was beautiful.
Kaylee and I being dorks "Jazz hands"

2 comments:

Kade and Kaylee said...

Hey! Why didn't we get to hear any of Sam's funny Sedona jokes! We missed out! What have you guys been up to the past couple days? We haven't hung out this past week, and I think that's a record!

Amanda the Couch said...

woooo hooo sexy ladies!

looks gorgeous, your little one is such a babe! his eyes are beautiful, we need to get the 07 kiddos together again