Sunday, June 1, 2008

On our way to Sun Valley

Take a picture of that face up close.  He likes to blow out his cheeks.  Ha
Easton flirting with the concierge.  Thanks for the help E.  If it weren't for this little guy she may not have worked so quickly to help us make our flight at the last minute. 
The baggage guy asked us if we wanted a family picture.  What a perfect venue for it don't you think?!
Again, Easton flirting away.  He only wanted to stand the whole flight.  And he did....
...Until this happened.

6 comments:

Frei Family said...

Too funny that the baggage guy actually offered to take a picure!! It is a great picture, but wow what a nice guy!!

Jodi Nelson said...

love it! i'm excited to see you guys when you're in our neck of the woods soon.

Sean, Siri, Addie and Connor said...

He is getting so big!

Kirsten said...

WHAT A FLIRT!!!!! Mom better keep her eye on him. He's going to have the ladies crawling all over him. :)

Kim said...

Hi Kim! Its me, Kim, your neighbor! Abbie and I have been hanging out a couple of times and exchanged 'blog' addresses, and I was checking out her 'friend' list (alot of people from the ward) and saw you guys! Your blog is so cute, by the way! I jealous that you were able to go back up to Utah:-) I already miss my family up there a ton!
Anyways, I just thought I would explain myself so you didn't think I was some weird stalker:-)
If you want, my blog is private, so email me your email address at KimPeterson8@gmail.com, and i'll be sure to send you an 'invite' if you want!
See you around!
~Kim

Michelle Gifford said...

Kim, I am so impressed that no matter the situation, you guys are always ready for a family picture!