Thursday, April 10, 2008

Jenny Jo came to see us!


It was so fun to have Jenny Jo with us this weekend. I spent the day after she left catching up on sleep from a long weekend of shopping, dinning, late night talks and massages and swimming. It was so much fun! Thank you Ho for helping me clean out my closet full of scary, long-over-due-for-a-cleanout clothes. That felt good. (Not to mention, it was also fun replacing some of those old clothes with new ones that fit). P.s. Ho-I will always have fond memories of our ____ money. That night, and what almost was, will never be forgotten.

3 comments:

Pulver Palooza said...

you are always having fun. i would to if we had warm weather. Easton is so cute...I miss him......and you=-)

Brooke said...

You both look fabulous... HI JENNY JO! Kim, did you really just have a baby a few months ago. You're look hott!

Jodi Nelson said...

you guys look so great!!!! i'm certain you both needed this time of girl fun and recooperation.