Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Mesa Easter Pageant

This pageant was actually really well done. From the baptismal waters,to the flying doves, to Christ being risen and really looking like he was floating. It was really cool. And a trip to Cafe Rio on the way never hurt anyone.
Easton was such a sweety this night. It was chilly so we bundled him up and laid him on the blanket. He was really tired but he just laid there peacefully with his eyes open looking up at us for about a half an hour before he slowly fell asleep. He didn't make a peep. Our friends husband said, "Is he always like this? He is amazing." Our little mellow dude. (Mellow for now anyway)

7 comments:

Criscell said...

It was fun to see you the night of the pageant...too bad we didn't get to sit by you guys. Looks like you had better seats than we did!

Good luck making bread! I have a Bosch machine and I really like it a lot, but there are lots of other great mixers out there that work just fine too. If you have any questions, just let me know.

Kirsten said...

CONSIDER ME UPDATED!

Let the Good Times Roll said...

You pic of the pageant turned out pretty darn good - i think I'm going to steal it.

Peck Family said...

HI Kim!
That picture of you and Sam sitting on the bench is soooooooooo cute! So in love! So Rustic and Real.

Frei Family said...

Oh fun!! I wish we could have been there!!! I love the pictures of the middle finger.. . is that a sign of what he is going to be like later?? Just kidding!!

Mike and Mindy said...

What a sweetie kim. "Just...fell asleep". I love it. Enjoy this time, it goes fast. Jack is still good, but loses his patience more often. It is kinda funny.

Anyway -- hope you are doing well!

Jeppesen Family said...

I'm so sad we didn't make it this year. I love the Easter Pageant! Easton looks so cozy in his blanket! I'm glad you guys had a good time