Monday, March 24, 2008

The Bird

Ok, so my cute little innocent son has a thing with his middle finger. We literally have dozens of pictures with this finger popping out-and for all of you who know Sam and think he was up to this-he did not stage these pictures. I guess it's Easton's way of telling us something :)




Now that Easton is rolling over I am unsure what to do with him at night in his crib. He rolls on his side and scoots himself to the corner end of the crib with his head jammed against the bars. He would also lay on his side while pulling on the bumper. I ended up taking the bumpers off last night so he would not suffocate but now his arms are hanging out of the bars when I find him. The triangle things he's in here only help alittle as he scoots out of them. I'm not sure what is best at this point. Any pointers?

4 comments:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

That seriously is hilarious!

Jodi Nelson said...

OH boy, not there yet on rolling over, so no pointers from me. But HA HA HA about flippin' the bird. That is so funny in each of those pictures. You look great, by the way!! loves,

Kirsten said...

WOW! That's a lot of birdies. :)

Carlie and Ryan Skinner said...

i love that!! how come it is so ;cute when little kids flip you off??