Monday, February 4, 2008

The Taggsters


Out for a stroll with Katie

Out for a hike with Spence

Sir Lancelot and Eastonian

Check out those thunder thighs on Lance!

We've met some FUN friends, the Taggarts, who we hang out with alot. We've been out walking and hiking, to the Superbowl events, played games several times, and we trade off having Sunday dinner at each others house for a day off from cooking and some good company. Lance 6 months and Easton 3 months are buddies and we can't wait til they start beating up on each other and stealing each others toys.

3 comments:

Amber said...

I am a little jealous you are walking around outside without jackets and you can see the sidewalk. I look outside and see 2 feet of snow

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

I am so glad you and the Taggart's have connected! How fun for your darling boys to have someone so close in age! We totally want to get together with all of you guys sometime soon! I talked to Katie about either Friday or Sat?

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Kimbopalooni - so great job on updating the blog. WOW you have done so much since we put the music on. I love all of your posts, for obvious reasons, especially this one!!! :) I loved the whole "Sir Lancelot" and "Eastonian" - not to mention the Taggsters - nice! Well, I definitely think lance has a bit of a cold, so I will hope to get him better before this weekend - change of plans, Erika said the past night for the concert is Friday - so that is what they are planning on - maybe some wii afterwards?