Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Valentine

The extent of our Valentine's Day was a homeade dinner and a few 99 cent decorations.

Taggster and I splurged on the 99 cent crowns. We couldn't resist the flashing lights and knew our hubbies would find them irresistable.



It's Valentine's Day so that gives me the right to be sentimental and cheesy about my hubby. Sammy I love you and I'm grateful for your willingness to help, your devotion to family and "what is right", your sense of humor (although annoying at times but that's why we made up the "you're more annoying than.....game", your ambition and dedication to those brutal study days, your neverwaivering ability to make me feel special, beautiful and adorable, the father you are becoming, your sincere, genuine kindness and concern for others, your keen understanding of when sensitivity is appreciated, how you will always chose helping someone over not helping them, and your absolute "loveableness".

7 comments:

Kirsten said...

such a sweet post about Sammy. I would second all those sentiments (from a friendly perspective that is) :) Anywho, I really like those crowns you purchased. What an appropriate symbol for Valentines, since crowns represent VICTORY and POWER. :)

Unknown said...

amen

MJJarman said...

I love your pictures! Easton is the cutest little boy! I cannot wait for my little girl, I'm dying to see who she looks like. I feel her all the time, she is very active. Good to hear from you!

Pulver Palooza said...

Looks like you guys had a good Valentines Days.

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Ok - can I just say that crown is the COOLEST thing EVER!!! Big fan of that. That dinner looked so yummy - I am so impressed with your healthiness!

Jodi Nelson said...

i LOL about your "annoying" game. that's funny :) i think the simple valentine's are often the best!!! i wish you guys were closer. still excited to see you SOON.

Winters Outloud said...

Kim!!! I found your blog through Amber's. Congrats on your little guy! He is too darling and his hair is amazing!!! I am glad to hear you are doing well!
love,
Careen