Sunday, February 10, 2008

Easton 3 month Update





Easton has always been pretty good at being able to hold his head up well but it's new for him to hold it up while lying on his tummy. He did this at 2 1/2 months. I do not put him on his tummy as often as I should and this child loves to be held so I don't lay him on the floor very often so he can work on rolling over. I need to be better. Overall I think he's a pretty strong kid so far. He is starting to laugh a little which is SO fun. He is alert and really watches and looks at things now. He has never really "gotten" the whole tummy boop thing but he laughed when I booped him today. It's fun how responsive he is becoming. It seems at times he is concentrating on touching his toes and some objects. Today Sam showed him the tv remote which has colored pads. He found it very interesting as he stared at it intently for several minutes. He began to cry later so Sam showed the remote to him again and he calmed right down and began to stare once again. He still loves to snuggle and I feel fortunate for this when he lays his head on my shoulder. This is way up there on my favorite list. Easton has lost some hair :( but we still get lot's of comments about how much hair he has. The most recent comment was, "He has more hair than my kids in high school do!" Funny huh. It appears maybe a little lighter too. He's not chuncky yet but he is really filling out and he's getting some adorable chubby checks. I can't get enough of the little guy.

3 comments:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

That is awesome how strong he is getting, and holding his head up like that! Such a strong little cutie.

Kirsten said...

Oh how I miss you guys! I'm going to Southwest right now and looking at airfare prices to Phoenix. Mark my words...I will have a plane ticket bought within the next couple of months. :)

Amber said...

Oh no, keep him away from the remote. Andy learned way too early which buttons were the on/off buttons and it makes tv watching not quite as relaxing.